ADMINISTRATION / GENERAL MANAGER
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Star Employment Services
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: ADMINISTRATION / GENERAL MANAGER
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATION / GENERAL MANAGER
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE dependent on experience
HOURS: FULL TIME
THE COMPANY: Our client is a manufacturing company specialising in presswork-based solutions. For over 25 years the company has been providing their customers with on time components with a focus on delivering high quality, customer focus and competitive pricing. Their complete solution offerings cover toolmaking, pressings, machining, fabrication and assembly.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking to appoint an Administration / General manager to join their busy, successful presswork business.
The role will involve the processing of customer orders and the raising of purchase orders required to meet those orders. This is very much a hands-on role and the successful candidate will be able to shape the role to maximize their contribution to the overall success of the business.
Are you/Do you have?:-
- Experience in a similar role
- An eye for detail
- Experienced in a busy sales/manufacturing office
- Experience of planning and administering sales process from order to dispatch
- Experience of purchasing in the steel/engineering sector (beneficial)
Key responsibilities of the role:-
- Receive pre-vetted purchase orders and process
- Order required materials for fulfilment
- Liaise with production team
- Arrange and plan dispatch of orders
- Maintain the order book
- Liaise with customers
What we can offer:-
- Competitive salary
- Potential for bonus
- Pension scheme
- Continued development
Does this sound like the role for you? To apply for the role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.