Part -Time Payroll Assstant
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Manpower UK
To support and ensure the smooth running of the HR Payroll function.
To process and manage the company's payroll calculating wages based on hours worked and administer payments.
Proven experience as payroll specialist with a solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices is essential.
Main Duties for Payroll Administration:
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages, LOS and any other reports required for the department and or business.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Issuing tax forms (P45s, P60's for example)
- Check employee timesheets/clock cards, calculate overtime and holiday pay alongside any other payments due
- Process employee payroll including the calculation and processing of all relevant deductions
- Statutory calculations such us maternity pay, sick pay etc.
- Processing AOEs and HMRC submissions Inputting absence and collation of absence data Checking payslips and reports at payroll validation and rectifying identified issues
- Processing of new starters and leavers
- Conducting compliance checks
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
This role is based on 20hours per week initially but may develop into more hours as you grow with the business.
Start and finish times are fully flexible to suit and as will be the days worked provided that all tasks are completed.
To apply for this role candidates are advised to submit an up to date CV and successful candidates will be contacted in order to arrange interviews.
Gleeson Recruitment Group