Recruitment Project Officer
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by 2M Employment Solutions
Recruitment Project Officers
Salary: £22,021 - £24,313 * Please note, these salaries will be subject to pay award agreement.
If you have a passion for finding talent, a flair for thinking outside the box, and you are solutions and customer focused then we have the perfect role for you!
Resourcing Solutions are an award winning specialist Recruitment division of North Yorkshire County Council's HR service with a track record of effectively sourcing talent using innovative approaches.
Within our team we have an enviable reputation as recruitment and resourcing experts and you would be joining a team where we embody our local authority connections and are outward facing and ambitious as to what we can achieve.
Due to our success and growth we have 2 opportunities for driven, creative and ambitious professionals to join our team as Recruitment Project Officers.
We are looking for two colleagues to work on the following briefs:
* Recruitment Project Officer to take a lead on bringing to fruition an exciting attraction and incentive campaign for the North Yorkshire Coast (Scarborough,Whitby and Filey) focusing on teacher attraction and retention. The project will require you to work with stakeholders, allow you to bring your creative, written and digital skills to life as you create something really special ultimately for all the children and young people on the coast.
* Recruitment Project Officer to focus on our services within NYCC and in partnership with internal managers and external clients recruit for hard to fill positions across a number of sectors including Social Workers, Engineers and Senior Leaders.
It goes without saying that both roles require you to be a self-starter, a team player who from day one can be credible to colleagues and clients and someone who has a passion and desire for their work.
We are proud to have colleagues within our team who have joined us and have progressed their career both within the service and internally across NYCC.
You will have:
* Ambition and the talent to join a team with big ambitions for the future
* Strong persuasion and coaching skills
* Project Management experience
* The ability to write compelling recruitment adverts, that create attention and engagement
* Experience of event management/organisation
* A supportive management structure with on-going personal development and performance management.
* Competitive salary, excellent IT equipment and an enviable flexible working scheme
* A corporate benefits package including a defined-benefit pension scheme and generous leave entitlement.
County Hall is directly opposite the east coast main line train station and is well connected by the A19 and A1M motorways, easily commutable from the North- Newcastle, Durham & Teesside, The South & West -Leeds, Harrogate, York. Travel across the North Yorkshire is sometimes required and very occasionally a little further afield.
So what are you waiting for?
2019 is an exciting time for us, with unprecedented demand for our services.
If this sounds like the role for you apply now! Please ensure you include a cover letter and a valid email address as you will be sent further details.
Align Property Partners
Nigel Frank International