Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Aim Hire Jobs
Job Title: Pentester
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Luxembourg
Contract Rate: Euro 600 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Pentester to join their client in Luxembourg.
- 8 years Cyber Security experience
- Perform application assessments (Source code analysis, dynamic testing)
- Perform regular vulnerability scans using automatic or manual scanners (Nessus, Acunetix)
- Perform Pentests against infrastructure components (Servers, networks)
- Perform technical compliance checks against reference configurations (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Evaluate toolkits available within the market (Including realisation of prototypes) Build and maintain an ethical hacking and security testing lab
- Support in producing documentation and reports (Installation, Configuration, Guidance assessment reports)
- Define functional specifications for solutions mentioned above
- Develop system software (e.g scripts for automated configuration, system analysis alerting)
- Design, prepare and perform technical demo's and workshops for user awareness seminars
Technical Security expert, 8 years in Cyber Security and 2 years in Audit test field.
Autonomous, careful and able to work in smooth collaboration.
Certifications such as GPEN, CEH, OSCP would be an asett.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!