B2B Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by cargo.one
At cargo.one, marketing is an integral part of our success. We want to be spearheading thediscussion about technology in the logistics sector. It is key that our brand is present where decisions are made.
You'll report to the founders and lead the marketing efforts across cargo.one's potential partners and customers. This will give you room to proactively develop and execute on your own ideas and projects to make the cargo.one brand visible where it matters.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to lead the marketing efforts of a fast-growing tech company. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
● You are responsible for the marketing strategy and its execution with focus on B2B marketing.
● You will be the marketing expert of the company - nobody will know this business better than you.
● Building the brand and positioning cargo.one in the market.
● Developing marketing material in collaboration with our design and content teams.
● You understand our buyer personas and are eager to get others as excited about our technology as we are.
● Data is your friend and drives your decisions.
● You will define the brand that cargo.one wants to be, and portray this to all stakeholders and potential partners.
● You will set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals to our sales and marketing teams.
What skills do I need?
● You bring SaaS experience to the table, with a track record of positioning brands in the market.
● If that experience as been gained at software or tech-related companies, then that's a bonus.
● Events and conventions are part of your natural habitat.
● You are a natural at communicating. Whether it is with partners, customers, or colleagues, you have a knack for the right words and the right tone.
● You have an eye for detail, and accuracy matters to you. You know how to interpret data and make decisions based upon them.
● Genuine interest and expertise in marketing business to businesses.
● If you have experience in using HubSpot, Salesforce, Intercom and Google Analytics, that is a plus.
● You are tech-savvy - if need be, you can create your own flyer, or whatever material you need.
● Lots of energy and the ambition to drive the change of a whole industry.
● Our working and product language is English, so it is essential that you are fluent in English on a professional level. Native German or equal qualification is equally essential.
What I can expect from cargo.one
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us!
● The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that's changing an industry.
● A steep learning curve is guaranteed.
● You will join a young, ambitious and international team.
● You will work together with and learn from experienced entrepreneurs.
● You will receive a competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression.
● Weekly grocery supplies: our fridge is always stocked with snacks, plus everything you need for a healthy, energizing breakfast!
● Free exercise programme: our office dog Oscar is always looking for someone to play with him, or take him for a walk around the neighbourhood of our centrally located office.
● MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours - whatever helps you get your job done, we will provide.