Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Competitive Salary on application
Our client is a leading, global, product developer who is now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to develop a new and exciting production schedule.
The successful candidate, reporting to the Workshop Manager, will create and maintain the production schedules and optimise the workloads across four closely-affiliated manufacturing teams.
Main duties will include:
* Create, maintain and control the SLA schedule plus manage the PU, Paint and SLS schedules taking into account staff availability.
* Provide capacity and lead times whilst making use of capacity at other sites.
* Provide regular capacity updates and highlight any issues which could affect lead times.
* Update and input data onto a schedule spreadsheet.
* Work to ensure customer expectations are met.
Skills and Experience required:
* Evidence of multi-tasking skills and coping with fast-changing schedules
* Ability to work well across several teams be assertive when faced with commercial pressures
* Good working knowledge of Excel or similar
* Experience of producing and managing schedules.
This could suit an experience scheduler or a motivated, career minded person willing to learn with experience of a manufacturing / production environment