Marketing Solutions Executive
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
The job of a Marketing Solutions Executive is hard work but has the potential to be incredibly rewarding. You will have the opportunity to work with local businesses and create marketing solutions to help them stand out from the crowd.
This is a different sales job to most you will have seen before, working within a driven and successful sales advertising team. From your first day, you will be building your knowledge of new & prospective customers in order to create a solution to help them reach more customers. We need you to be a consultant that wants to partner themselves with businesses to help them achieve their goals. As you develop yourself as an expert you will need to manage the accounts you've won.
The role involves a combination of account management and development of new business and requires the successful applicant to have an absolute drive to succeed on every level. With a high level of customer service, attention to detail and a drive to learn, you have the tools to establish yourself as a sales expert.
We need you to have…..
Due to the nature of the role you need to be enthusiastic, driven and value building good client relationships. Previous experience in B2B Sales is ideal in relation to the responsibilities and time management necessary. Multimedia experience is an advantage with a focus on print and digital preferred, however good B2B or B2C sales experience/Customer service in other industries are very much considered.
* Previous media/advertising sales / B2B sales transferable into the role, or experience of working within a sales / telesales environment / customer service with cross/up-selling will be considered.
* Professional and competent client services skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and committed to delivery and performance.
* Ability to take ownership and embrace new technologies
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
* Target driven and a good objection handler, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Negotiation and objection handling are central to any sales environment therefore you must be determined and resilient, constantly looking for new solutions to problems
* Good time management & attention to detail - being able adapt and prioritise is essential
* Strong personal resilience, negotiation & objection handling skills
* An outgoing personality, strong self-motivation with a proactive mentality and a will to succeed
We would like you to have….
* Experience of a Sales CRM System
* Minimum education requirements of GCSE English and Maths
We'll look after you with….
* A competitive base salary package plus an uncapped bonus scheme
* A fun and lively work environment, with excellent potential for personal and career development
* Pension scheme
* Access to discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, days out and a range of high street shops
Driven Motor Jobs