Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a high-calibre and driven individual to fill the role of Trainee Recruitment Consulant.
Recruitment experience is not necessary but it's essential that you have plenty of competitive spirit, with a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels. We'll also expect you to have great customer services skills, sales experience and the ability to work under pressure.
If you enjoy a challenge, want to earn recruitment commission and receive rewards, this could be the role for you.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves:
* Building relationships with clients and candidates through speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
* Working towards realistic daily and monthly targets
* Matching candidates to roles currently open using a thorough resourcing process, networking internally and externally with clients
The ideal candidate:
* Competitive sales driven with a strong desire to succeed
* Previous background in working towards targets/commission
* Confident and enthusiastic communicator
* Brings energy to the team
* Is resilient, self-motivated and has the ability to work under pressure.
* Has a good sense of humour
In return you can expect:
* Competitive basic salary with regulary reviews based on performance
* Lucrative individual commission structure, uncapped, the better you perform the more you earn
* First Year Realistic OTE £30,000
* Numerous incentives - Team celebrations, company parties, company expensed achievers holidays.
* Industry leading support and training and career progression
* Clear career progression path
If you feel you fit the bill please apply now