Senior Surveyor - Compulsory Purchase
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
The majority of this work is mainly mixed use regeneration projects across the nation as well as infrastructure and huge estate renewals to bring them up to date.
You will be able to provide clear and transparent advice to explain why they are subject to certain rules and to empathise and soften the resulting transaction that will inevitably follow. However you will be rewarded well as difficult situations get resolved!
WHATS ON OFFER
* Salary of up to 60k dependent on experience
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Good bonus scheme in place within the projects.
* Collaborative mindset within the overall team as you will need to brainstorm with your colleagues to make progress
* Assisting the Head of CPO and other team members in their advising their clients to achieve the project goals.
* Project will include site assembly and compulsory purchase projects
* Consulting and sensitively dealing with CPO projects, taking possession through negotiation of compensation
* Working with the development, planning and other associated teams within the company with regard to the aforementioned projects.
* Confident and strong stakeholder management between all parties.
* MRICS qualified
* Able to present a case, negotiate and be agile in their methodology and strategy
* Numerical and analytical with regards to helping with feasibility studies and land assembly.
* General knowledge in planning, legal and land disciplines of surveying would be highly useful
* Alternatively a general practice surveyor with experience in planning /development/valuation who would like to get more involved in the CPO would be highly regarded…a thirst for knowledge and development will bode well with the company!
With the amount of infrastructure that is currently in place, and being planned at the moment means that you will be not in shortage of work and therefore your bonuses will be reflected in that.
If you'd like a change in service line into a strong and vibrant sector and get the chance to specialise, this is a fantastic opportunity to explore.
Get in touch with me now to find out more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business