Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
As a Toolmaker, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Service and repair tooling and attend press tool breakdowns
* Identify issues at the press to ensure minimal downtime.
* Take ownership of specific tool suites and maintain their performance with minimal supervision
* Ensure company targets are met in respect of quality parts
* Take an active part to improve and develop both current and new project tooling and manufacture tool and ancillary spares as and when required
To be successful in the role of a Toolmaker, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Knowledge and experience of working within a busy press tool room
* Have a proven track record of tool making, repairs and maintenance
* Understanding of press tool processes within an automotive manufacturing environment
* Apprenticeship trained
* Proactive and flexible and able to work under own initiative
This position is based in Aston and is easily accessible from Birmingham, Witton and West Bromwich.
If you are an experienced Toolmaker, keen to make a difference and work for an established business, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa