Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Monday - Thursday, 09:00 - 17:00 at a rate of £12.47 p/h PAYE
* To provide an efficient lettings service to all applicants for housing ensuring an assessment is completed with each new resident.
* To ensure that the lettings service performs against agreed targets and is positively promoted throughout our operating areas
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide effective void management on a patch of properties in liaison with functional housing teams and other departments.
* Provide information and advice on how to end a tenancy and what is expected of the outgoing resident to reduce rechargeable works orders and to speed up the process of re-letting the properties
* Carry out in-depth interviews with applicants to assess eligibility for housing. This includes a comprehensive affordability assessment and needs assessment. Gather financial information and provide figures on the cost of running the home to complete the financial assessment and calculate affordability. Provide advice and guidance to customers following this interview and decide on eligibility and offer of accommodation.
* Provide advice to applicants on tenure type, outline rights and responsibilities of the tenancy agreement with the emphasis on paying rent in advance.
* Work outside normal working hours as and when required
* Be able to work across our regions of operation when required.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a Lettings Officer Role
* Positive and flexible attitude
* Strong communication skills
* Good Knowledge of IT software, MS Office, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases
Lawson Property Recruitment