Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
My client based in Hortonwood is looking for experienced Quality Technician.
Our clients Telford manufacturing plant is the only full-production facility for power tools in the UK and has been successfully running construction on many of our top line cordless power tools since 1991.
Duties will include:
- quality checking of finish product
- inspection of individual parts
- making sure all paperwork is fill correctly and up to date
- using measurement equipment
- reading complex technical drawings
- organisation and supervision of small team
To apply for this role you must:
- have a great organisation skills
- be able to read technical drawings
- be able to use measurement equipment
- have a firm quality background
- have a manufacturing experience
- have a strong numeracy and literacy skills
Salary will depends upon experience, knowledge and qualification - range between £25K - £35K.
Role can be temporary to become permanent after 12 weeks initial probation period. However if your suitability will match client work it might be permanent straight away.
Additionally you will receive
- professional work uniform
- 28 days flexible holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- monthly bonus depending on performance
- salary between £25K - £35K