Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
My client is a digital agency that has an opportunity for a experienced Account Manager to join their small team
What is in it for you:
· Competitive salary
· Benefits when you pass your probation incl company car, phone and laptop
· Career progression
· Excellent organisation and communication skills to ensure every project is delivered efficiently and successfully from start to finish.
· You will be building relationships with new and existing clients as well as developing an understanding clients to help grow new business opportunities.
· Effective internal communication across the whole team is vital as well as maintaining team and self-motivation.
Evidence of marketing knowledge and experience will be an advantage. A detailed understanding of the following is essential: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
· Day?to?day support of a particular clients account and will serve as the primary point
· Provide high quality client support, technical support, planning and optimization for the account, as well as developing a good business relationship with the client and securing ongoing sales.
· Business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction.
· Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities..
Summary of role:
Must have experience in:
· Planning and implementing digital strategies for clients
· Analysing effectiveness of digital campaigns
· The life cycle of a website development project
· Keeping abreast with new trends in digital technology
· Using online marketing tools and technology
· Social media platforms
· Google Adwords campaigns
· All client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
· Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
· Dealing with client issues in an efficient manner
· Working closely with the project teams to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status
· Creating detailed briefings
· Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business
· Understanding my clients capabilities and services, and effectively communicating all offerings to the client.
· Meeting sales targets as agreed with the Management Team.
Please send your CV to Mardi Cather via this link or call me on (phone number removed)