Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
The Production Manager is a key member of the management team, covering all operational aspects of the shift to meet daily service, quality and cost targets in accordance with the business plan and company objectives.
The role does include shift work, which will be discussed at interview stage.
The salary is paying £25,000- £35,000 depending on experience.
Please see roles and responsibilities below-
* Manage the shift operations ensuring targets are achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and reporting any issues to works manager
* Effectively communicate to the works manager on any delays or difficulties that may affect their operations
* Provide clear direction to the team, lead by example and set specific improvement targets for the shift teams
* Monitor and support improvement against the business plans
* Ensure all maintenance work required outside of normal business hours is adequately covered by competent staff and supervisor by Production Manager on site to ensue H&S and works completed in a timely fashion
* Maintain accurate stock list of all packaging and consumables
* Obtain quotes for all items required and raise purchase orders in line with company purchase order procedure
* Maintain and monitor lorry DATA log and ensure company complies to legal requirements regarding 6 week checks.
* Manage behaviour performance of team members and reporting issues
* Both shift reports updated in time for the morning production meeting with causes for action to be taken
* Provide maintenance report sheets completed by competent staff for presentation at production meeting each morning
* Monitor Inspectors' and ensure all goods are inspected to company policies
* Ensure all goods leaving the company are packed and dispatched in a clean and safe professional manner
* Health and Safety and Legal Obligations- adherence to company policies and procedures & ensure Group H&S policy is implemented and adhered to .ie glasses, boots and PPE
* Ensure effective team handovers with morning/night shift
Please apply today if you are interested.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Carrington West Limited