Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
£25000 - £30000
Do you want a job which can take you places not just in your career but also across the world?
Do you have an interest in all areas off the food industry and want to use all of your skills in one great position?
Do you have an understanding of Specs, Complaints and audits?
I am currently recruiting for a Food Technologist to work with an ever growing company based in Berkshire where you will have the opportunity to travel across the world auditing factories.
The main responsibilities of the job will be:
- You will be travelling up to 30% of the time within Europe and also outside auditing factories.
- Manage approval of new foods and raw materials
- Support the rest of the technical team to ensure that certifications are maintained and assist in audits when needed
- Sign off artwork for new or amended designs
- Make sure that all specifications are up to date and available for the rest of the business to view
- Support with customer complaints where necessary
The Ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience working in a food environment in a similar role
- Have knowledge of Food Quality systems or exposure to 3rd Party accreditation systems
- Have previous customer facing experience
- Have a relevant degree in Food
- Be Self-motivated and disciplined
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Solutions on (Apply online only) or