Flexographic Printer - Labels
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Based in Surrey
Salary DOE - 25 days holiday
Shift Pattern; 5.50am - 13.25pm / 13.25 - 9pm (Monday to Thursday)
5.50am -12pm / 12pm - 6pm (Friday)
To set up and run a Mark Andy print machine to produce quality printed labels in a timely and efficient manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Operate Printing equipment according to procedures and job specifications
* Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
* Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the ISO(Apply online only) quality procedures are followed.
* Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
* Relaying information through the Specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
* To work with Production Manager to continually improve quality, processes and production efficiencies.
* Advising the Production Manager if any tooling is not performing as well as is expected so that, if necessary, replacements can be purchased.
* Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
* Maintain work area in organised manner.
* Ensuring job set up in most efficient time using minimal ink and materials
* Checking at an early stage to avoid wasting time
* Adjusting and recording ink mixes
Skills & Experience required
* Experience of running a Flexographic Print machine
* Preferably have experience of running a Mark Andy machine
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language (verbal and written)
* Ability to follow instructions
* Ability to meet physical demands of the job (lifting up to 50 pounds, prolonged standing)
* Ability to work as a team member and independently
* Ability to learn and apply new procedures and methods
* Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and ability to read a ruler
* Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks
* Ability to follow safety procedures
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; PRINTER / LABELS / NO1 PRINTER / ASSISTANT / FLEXOGRAPHIC / MOUNTER / PACKAGING / NILPETER / MARK ANDY
Kairos Recruitment Group
Kairos Recruitment Group