Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently looking for Investigators to join our dedicated Fraud team in Milton Keynes. We look to you to enable the efficient management of fraud risk. You will provide an expert investigative, consultancy and advisory service by analysing, researching and evaluating Fraud to maintain, develop and implement compliance with legislative requirements & minimise financial loss to the Company.
This is a full time position, you will be working (35 hours), Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. However should the need arise the business is open 8am-9pm Monday to Sunday.
We have both fixed term contracts and permanent positions available
Salary: Up to £26,000 DOE plus £500 flexible allowance.
* Carrying out investigations into Fraud committed both internally and externally to protect the interests of the Company and its stakeholders.
* Analysing and reviewing Fraud risks/trends on products and services by consulting and advising on potential weaknesses to mitigate risk to business areas.
* Will operate pro-actively using own initiative
* Ensuring that Santander / Santander Operations and its subsidiaries comply with their legislative obligations
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships by advising and guiding to enhance the prevention, containment and detection of Fraud.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Sound knowledge of Investigation skills and techniques
* The ability to show attention to detail
* Having previous experience of working within a Financial services company or similar environment
* Excellent written and oral communications skills including report writing skills
* Proven ability to communicate well by speaking to people face to face / telephone /and in written form
* Operational experience of working in banking or financial services.
* Deep specialist knowledge of single/multiple Santander product(s) or services.
* Knowledge of regulatory guidelines.
* Experience working in a target/service level driven environment.
* Familiarity with the relevant departmental and company-wide procedures, policies and guidelines.
* Good written and oral language skills in order to articulate technical issues associated to work area.
* Experience of owning a process to enable independent management of an administrative work stream.
* Strong PC skills, particularly MS Office.
If you have a high level of attention to detail, strong analytical skills and are looking for a position where you can take ownership and responsibility for your own investigations, then please apply below