Java AEM Engineer
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Resource Solutions - JP Morgan
Java AEM Engineer
We are seeking a Java AEM Engineer to join Chase UK, JP Morgan's digital bank, in London on an initial 12 months contract. You should have experience of Java 8 and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) versions 6.3 and above amongst other skills to be considered.
As a Java AEM Engineer, you will work closely with the marketing and growth teams, product owners, and agile squads to provide consistent, integrated solutions that enable us to attract new customers more effectively, curate experiences that drive engagement, deliver messages at the right time and in the right channels, and understand our customer pain points to continuously improve our ability to delight them and provide them with an unparalleled banking experience.
We are seeking a passionate result-oriented Java Full Stack Engineer to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction focused on the Marketing Technology stack. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Java J2EE application development
- Expertise in implementing and integrating RESTful and SOAP-based services
- Extensive hands-on experience developing services in Java with Spring
- Hands on-experience in UI frameworks like ReactJS.
- Experience working in an agile, dynamic and customer-facing environment
- Academic qualification in a computer science or STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) related field or the foreign equivalent
- Experience working in an agile, dynamic and customer facing environment
- At least a few years of recent hands-on professional experience (actively coding) working as an AEM developer
- Extensive experience with Java, preferably Java 8+
- Extensive experience with AEM 6.3+
- Hands on experience with unit tests
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and web technologies
- Experience creating templates and components with templating language.
- Practical experience with AEM workflows
- Practical experience with data models with SlingModel or WCMUse
- Able to Debug AEM Java code in an IDE such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Practical experience on Dispatcher configuration
Good to have:
- Hands on experience with Adobe Campaign Classic
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience creating SPAs in AEM, preferably with React JS
- Practical experience with AEM 6.5
- Worked with CDN, such Akamai before
- Experience with SCSS, LESS or CSS
- Experience with implementations leveraging Adobe Managed Services
- Worked with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or Cloudbees
- Hands on experience overlaying Coral UI or Granite UI components in AEM.
*Please note that this role with be working on a hybrid model of 2 days in the office and 3 days from home. When working from home, you will require your own PC/Laptop as these are not provided*