Junior SQL Developer/DBA
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
A well-established EPOS business based in Fareham is requiring a Junior SQL Developer/DBA to join their team and take responsibility for data migration, data import/exports, database/application upgrades and troubleshooting of systems.
This role will see you working directly with the DBA and supporting the day-to-day management and admin for all SQL database Servers across the company
The salary for this role is up to £38k + hybrid working.
- Implementation and release of database changes including upgrades
- Creating documentation to support future maintenance
- Applying database security practices
- Ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly
- Installing new customer databases into the data centre
Skills and experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Writing data scripts to do the following:
- Manipulating and transforming data
- Importing new or updating existing data
- Retrieving and analysing data
- Writing stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Analyse database and/or data for support and troubleshooting
- Analyse and optimise existing database schemas, indexes, scripts, procedures
To find out more apply to this advert or contact Tom on LinkedIn - Tom, Spectrum IT Recruitment