Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Lorien
My client, a leading insurance business are seeking a solutions architect to join their team in York to create and deliver optimum solutions for business needs within their UK Retail team. You will engage throughout the whole project life cycle from understanding the business case and requirements to transition into BAU support. This is a key role for the delivery of projects within the business. You will actively contribute to the wider architecture team and work with the Lead Architect and Enterprise Architects to deliver an architectural roadmap.
Key skills required-
- Understanding of Architectural Process; the function of an Architecture Review Board, how to demonstrate architecture principle alignment, implementation governance
- Full end to end architecture process experience
- Azure cloud experience
- Experience of API design, management and service based architectures (SOA, Micro services, ESBs)
- Knowledge of delivering complex solutions using multiple delivery teams (internal and suppliers)
- Good understanding of Integration tools, techniques and best practices
- Datamodelling; conceptual, logical and physical schema separation
- Experience of software development (Microsoft .NET and/or Java with SQL)
- An appreciation of Agile and DevOps best practices
- Experience implementing and integrating a CRM into a distributed technical estate would be a bonus
- Having worked in an insurance (or regulated) environment would be beneficial
If this sounds like a good fit for you please click through to apply!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.