Financial Crime Investigator – Customer Screening
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Help tackle the fight against financial crime
Working with a well-known bank we have an exciting opportunity to play a key role in supporting the bank's fight against financial crime. You will support in tackling financial injustices from the likes of money launderers, criminal gangs, and terrorists by screening and escalating high risk customers that are alerted against Sanction/Terrorist and Politically Exposed Person watch lists, including their close associates.
This is a challenging and highly rewarding role where you will be delivering high quality work to ensure service level agreements and departmental quality objectives are achieved. The environment is highly dynamic from conducting Anti-Money Laundering customer screening investigations, to digitally automating processes to prevent exploitation of the bank's accounts. This role will be absolutely ideal for someone that flourishes in a fast paced environment and enjoys innovating new ways of improving how the company runs its best.
We're looking for:
* Knowledge of Financial Crime/AML policies
* A can do attitude with a positive and proactive approach.
* The ability to produce and prioritise high volume & quality work on time in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good organisational and time management skills, ability to work on own initiative, especially in a pressurised environment.
* A working knowledge of company policy and procedures across the product range
* Ability to adapt to change quickly.
* To be enthusiastic and committed to teamwork.
* To be able to provide constructive feedback in order to improve level of quality service.
* An active interest in Current Affairs
* Ability to assimilate and analyse information
* IT literate and the ability to use Microsoft word/excel and other PC applications
This role offers a total package of £16000 per annum + £500 flexible bonus working between 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday. You will also have access to a great range of additional benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a pension scheme with generous employer contribution and a suite of discounts for gyms, cinemas and tech products.
The progression opportunities are exciting whether you explore the opportunity to work up to senior level positions in financial investigation or build valuable industry experience with a well-known bank in your portfolio.
You'll be working in a busy and challenging, but friendly and supportive office. Apply now if building a career with a household name in banking sounds like the right move for you