Embedded Systems Hardware Developer
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Systems Hardware Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton with good home office allowance.
- Carry out hardware development & the planning & implementation of verifications.
- Create documentation for medical technology products (such as requirements, designs & test reports).
- Participate in interdisciplinary project teams (in the areas of electronics, mechanics, software development & systems engineering).
- Provide support for transfer to production.
- Support developed hardware within the product maintenance.
- Participate in the development & implementation of improvement measures products.
- Cooperate with internal & external project participants.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Hardware Development, preferably including experience in relation to Embedded Systems.
- Ideally experience in the Product Certification of Electronic Devices.
- Preferably skilled in Hardware-related Programming
- Any experience in the field of Medical Technology is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree specializing in electrical, micro or medical technology or similar.
- Strong communication skills & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.