ICT Support Analyst
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Roc Search Limited
Roc Search's Client is currently recruiting for a DTI Support Analyst based in Dorchester for initially 3 months.
- Significant IT technical experience in a complex Microsoft environment including:
- Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM/Intune, Windows Server, Exchange 2016, Office 365 apps and PowerShell Scripting.
- Proven experience of supporting and troubleshooting Windows and Linux operating systems.
- ITIL Service Management Foundation Certificate or equivalent knowledge gained through experience.
- Certified attendance at courses (or proven ability in): Active Directory identity management
- Certified attendance at courses (or proven ability in): VMware technologies.
- Broad experience of working with project methodologies for example, Agile and Prince2.
If this role is of interest to you please apply immediately to Alex Rose at Roc Search.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
Location: Dorchester (4 days onsite, 1 day per week remote)
Job Type: Contract
Rate: £160 per day
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 3-6 months+