Estate Agency Valuer
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
• Listing Properties! Its as simple as that!
• Carrying out Market Appraisals, ensuring that the company secures the business
• Setting and working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI's.
• Motivating and coaching your team, in addition to regular one to one appraisals and regular training
• Promoting the company's additional products, such as Financial Services
• Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
An already experienced Estate Agent with a clear passion for property and a proven track record of delivering results in a varied market place. You will be driven to succeed and be a real team player.
You must have:
• Prior Estate Agency Valuing experience
• Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate, train and encourage
• Strong negotiation skills
• A good understanding of the property market
• A high level of commercial awareness
• NAEA or NFOPP would be an advantage
• A full UK driving license
•Up to £25,000pa depending on experience
•Uncapped £33,000pa OTE