Junior DBA/SQL Developer
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
Deerfoot IT Recruitment is looking for a skilled and dedicated Junior DBA/SQL Developer to join our client's friendly and inclusive team. This Full time DBA/SQL development role is based in Fareham/Hybrid and comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Junior DBA/SQL Developer, you will be responsible for data migration, data import/exports, database and application upgrades, and troubleshooting. You will also support DBA for the day-to-day management and admin for all SQL database Servers across the company.
In your first few weeks in this Junior DBA/SQL Developer role, you can expect to:
* Implement and release database changes, including upgrades
* Create documentation to support future maintenance of the system
* Provide out-of-hours support and script running
* Apply database security practices
* Ensure that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly
To apply for this DBA/SQL development job, you will need Microsoft SQL Server experience.
You will also require expertise and skill in writing data scripts to do the following:
* Manipulate and transform data
* Import new or update existing data
* Retrieve and analyse data
* Write stored procedures, functions and views
* Analyse the database and data for support and troubleshooting
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with a favourable salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
For full details and to apply for this Full time Junior DBA/SQL Developer job in Fareham, please get in touch with Deerfoot IT Recruitment today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.