Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
The Digital Biometric Exploitation Unit is preparing for the implementation of the National Common Intelligence Application and is seeking to ensure compliance with the National Standards of Intelligence Management. The role holder will be required to review, assess and identify which historic archived intelligence records require migration onto these new platforms and transfer the data.
* Assessment and review of data across a number of secure platforms.
* Production of ongoing status reports.
* Applying legislation retention rules including MOPI, POFA, CPIA
* Ability to write comprehensive and detailed reports
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Good organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Location: West London
Pay Rate: £16.18 PAYE - £20.04 UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 12 Months