Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Gibbs Hybrid
We require a driven individual to join an investment banking juggernaut as a Senior Representative. You can just be starting you career within financial services or looking to build on goof foundation already under your belt. This team will be based in a historic Liverpool office and offers a hybrid working environment.
Please find further details of the role below.
The department you will be working in is responsible for all corporate action event types across all markets and deals with global custodians and registrars. The department has 4 key teams - Event Capture, Event Processing, Dividends and Market Claims.
* Capture of data from various data providers
* Corresponding with clients as necessary via e-mail and phone
* Working to tight deadlines (determined by the market)
* Analysing data to ensure accurate processing of transactions
* Utilising multiple bespoke systems to input and extract data
Must be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
* Strong Excel skills (to include use of formulas)
* Must have a high level of attention detail and be able evidence experience of identifying and correcting errors in a process/procedure
* Experience of working to short deadlines
* Highly numerate
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to managing own deadlines and workloads
* Experience of using non-Microsoft systems (including employer bespoke systems) desirable
* Experience of reconciling data
* Experience of using workflow systems where diary notes are required
* Financial Services experience
* Working with customer data