RPA Developer/Automation Team Lead
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Qualserv Consulting
Our client is a large local government organisation and are looking for a RPA Developer to join their team. This is initially a 3 month contract which may be extended for the right applicant.
- Lead the team to design, develop and implement new intelligent automation opportunities to support services across the council.
- Lead and support the team to analyse business processes to identify suitable opportunities for automation, as well as influence and challenge current processes, and where applicable, make recommendations on process improvement
- Lead and support the team to undertake process reviews to ensure they are streamlined and re-engineered so that they are suitable for automation, and where appropriate, processes are reviewed to enhance their suitability for automation.
- Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability.
- Manage a customer focused service and the effective use of resources.
- Support effective working relationships and act as an ambassador and advocate with external organisations
- Ensure that training manuals are developed and officers trained on automation processes that are put in place
- Apply appropriate awareness and discretion when dealing with highly confidential matters that impact on services or council staff with sensitivity
- To maintain and support all existing automations processes
- To develop a pipeline of automation processes as required
- To manage the implementation of automations in accordance with project plans and provide progress updates to board members.
- To manage upgrades to existing automation framework in accordance with project plan
- To manage, create and maintain documentation in the IT Service Knowledge Base to agreed standards.
- To proactively maintain and develop both their personal skills and knowledge as required to support the delivery of the service
Experience of UI PATH/CHATBOX IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE I(S INSIDE SCOPE OF IR35
HYBRID WORKING AVAILABLE