Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by WA Consultants
We have an exciting opportunity to join a long-established family run business as Finance Manager - could this be the role for you?
- Undertaking timely preparation of monthly management accounts to a high standard with all supporting reconciliations.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Summarising current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Identifying improvement and profit opportunities advising on all financial matters.
- Invoice processing
- Data entry
- VAT return preparations and submissions
- Working capital management and reporting
- Budget and year end preparation
- Help to identify and implement process improvements
- Check adherence to processes and policies
- Various tasks, routine and ad-hoc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attitude and commitment to work
- Ability to be self-motivated and manage own workload
- Pro-active, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical skills and have a good attention to detail
- Experience of preparing management accounts, cashflow reports etc.
- Full discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Hold AAT Level 3 or above OR Qualified by Experience
Interested? Apply now!
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.