Senior Java Developer
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Elite IT Recruitment LTD
Senior Java Developer - LUTON - PERMANENT - UPTO £85,000 per annum plus benefits
We are urgently recruiting for 5 X Senior Java Developer to work for a leading END CLIENT anywhere in LUTON
AWS and Microservices experience is a MUST
The Back End Software Engineer is a practitioner and an advocate of state-of-the-art software development practices, developing software products with a broad toolkit of technologies and methods and with a strong DevOps mindset, being able to tackle the whole software development cycle of designing, building, testing and deploying applications. Working in an agile environment and keeping up with the ever-evolving technical landscape the Back End Software Engineer is a lifelong learner and likes to think outside the box.
You will strive for a high degree of automation, clean architectures and high quality with a customer-centric mindset. You are able to select the right tools for the right jobs and thus solve the given business and technical problems in an efficient way.
You will work in a cloud environment, especially AWS, and develop resilient and high-performing cloud-native applications. You have a good understanding of the AWS toolbox, leveraging AWS services and cloud design patterns in a micro-service landscape. You can tackle the whole cycle of designing, building, testing and deploying software and contribute to increasing automation. Also Security is part of everyone's job.
- Proficiency in NodeJS, Go, or Java and their respective eco-systems
- Experience with data persistence (SQL/noSQL)
- Experience with implementing resource-oriented APIs (REST, GraphQL) on client and Server Side
- Expertise in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools and services on AWS
- Good experience with CI/CD, preferably Gitlab CI
- Ability to design, build, test, and deploy applications
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Demonstrating true software craftsmanship mindset
- Passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
- Understanding of social and ethical implications of software engineering
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
Please send your CV and one of our team members will be in touch ASAP.
Over 15 years Global Niche IT industry experience, with a particular focus on D365 (Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM), Azure, PowerApps, SharePoint, BI, SQL, .NET and Full Microsoft Stack, Java, J2EE, SAP and Oracle.