Software Engineer - hybrid/London, C#/.NET, .NET Core- £45-55,000
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by CreateSelect
Our client a leading financial platform business requires a Software Engineer mid-level. You will be involved across the full software development life cycle, from designing the architectural diagrams right the way to feature implementation and testing. You will also be involved in doing demos to the stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people across the globe.
They are looking for someone to work as a Software Engineer. The is fast moving, which means that sometimes their roles can be pretty-varied. However, some of the core parts of the role will be:
- Software development using technologies including C#, Angular, Typescript, SCSS,
- Microservices, Cloud Technologies (Azure), SQL Server, RabbitMQ
- Working in fortnightly sprints
- Working alongside other team members such as Product Managers, and Quality
- Engineers to design and deliver new functionality or features using the most appropriate tools and techniques.
- Participation in full software development life cycle
- Playing an active role in the technology team to help with the direction of the product for end users
Skills and experience
They a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to them. And they are exceptionally nimble and things move fast so they really value athletic' minds and a let's give it a go attitude.
For this role they also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience with .NET Framework or .NET Core and building software using C#
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Typescript, Angular
- SQL Databases
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Debugging within Visual Studio (or an IDE of your preference)
- Experience in Data Security within the application and familiarity with OWASP top 10
- threats. (desirable)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and cloud technologies such as Azure (desirable)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills
What they offer
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
We regret only successful applicants will be contacted. No sponsorship will be offered.