Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: Office-based in Chichester within an architecturally designed environmentally friendly building in picturesque West Sussex, between Portsmouth and Brighton
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Private Health Insurance, Pension Scheme, 25 days annual leave, Subsidised on-site canteen
The Role - Client Manager:
The role forms a core part of an exciting team within the world's finest car company. The Private Office sits within the heart of the global business, as one of the only client-facing teams. The team orchestrates and curates high-touch client contact and experience programmes in order to nurture selected global clients and VIP guests.
At the heart of this is the Client Management function, performing the role of brand-level personal relationship management, adding value to their enduring local retailer relationships. Offering a world-class experience that befits our pinnacle super-luxury brand.
Attention to detail, impeccable service standards and the ability to surprise and delight a highly discerning and particular clientele whilst implementing a structured and targeted contact programme is key. You will be a charismatic and assertive individual with a proven ability to design and execute elite levels of client service; with the ability to build credible relationships with visitors, partners, colleagues and directors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with selected clients on a 1:1 basis to enhance their brand experience through in-depth, natural relationships and intimate interactions
* Host clients as an ultimate brand ambassador across a number of global experiential activities
* Plan individual high-touch customer journeys driving experience and touchpoint marketing activities
* Work with our partners and business connections to satisfy concierge and 'money-can't-buy' requests
* Use the CRM system and tools to collate and derive insights and relevant information in order to design appropriate client actions
* Conceptualise and implement best practice for client management procedures, helping the Private Office deliver exemplary customer service and thus build strong relationships.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Expertise:
* Degree educated
* 8 years luxury client services and/or hospitality front-of-house experience
* An outstanding pedigree in customer service
* Passion for luxury brands
* Exceptional communication skills, adaptable to varying situations
* Culturally sensitive
* Sales skills (upselling, cross selling)
* Willingness to go the extra mile, assertiveness
* High degree of working flexibility and ability to travel
* Stress resistant, resilient and reliable
* A good level of IT skills including Microsoft office and CRM systems
DEKRA Automotive will offer you a career and the opportunity for continuous professional development.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please