Quality Control Chemist
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Anderson Scott are currently seeking a Quality Control Chemist to a Derbyshire-based Chemical manufacturing business. As a Q C Chemist for this FMCG manufacturer you will be required to assist the Technical Director and wider business with a broad range of activities as follows:
* Provide technical advice and support to new and existing customers.
* Conduct technical analysis of customer samples and non-conformities.
* Quality Control analysis of all manufactured products.
* Evaluation of raw materials and 3rd Party Suppliers.
* Cleaning, maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment in accordance to Health and safety, COSHH and ADR regulations.
We are keen to hear from applicants with a background within a similar role and strong laboratory skills, gained within a chemical manufacturing industry. Any formal qualifications in support of your experience would be advantageous, however this is not essential.