Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £28,000 rising to £30,000 pa after a successful probationary period
Holiday allowance: 23 days holiday + 1 extra for birthday, + 1 for 3 years + 2 for 5 years.
Benefits: Free lunch every day, pension, Quarterly bonuses.
The Inventory Manager duties will include:
* Forecast all stock requirements weekly, including airfreight requirements.
* Critical role to reduce stock outs, improve stock turn.
1. Production planning
* Handle all stock enquiries from the internal and external sales teams.
* Work with factories to reduce lead time by holding stocks in factory of fabric, trims, accessories etc.
1. Shipment Planning
* Coordinate factory QC audits and pre-shipment inspections.
* Receive production planning of impending shipments and release product in priority order.
* Control inbound container plan and Quality Inspection plan
The Inventory Manager must have:
High level of IT skills, Excel spreadsheets, word, smartsheet
Work to tight deadlines / under pressure
Good team player and able to work independently
Excellent prioritisation skills
Desired Skills for the Inventory Manager:
Worked with Far East Factories
Experience of Lean Thinking / Practices
Garment / textile knowledge and experience