Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
* Provision of service excellence, at all times and to all customers, with patient, customer and employee safety paramount in all activities.
* Provide day to day leadership and management of the facility, including the mentoring and development of staff, utilising influencing skills where appropriate.
* Drive effective continuous improvement and lean activities in all operational aspects of the facility, ensuring delivery is ready on-time and represented at all times.
* Set and manage performance targets and clear deliverables for all direct reports.
* Ensure that all staff is fully engaged with the facilities performance being communicated to all as appropriate.
* Forming, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective customers.
* Implement and cascade effectively the delivery of corporate strategy, and the facility business plan.
* Ensure reports from customers relating to product quality complaints are documented and the essential minimum information is collected and forwarded to the Regulatory Affairs Department the same day they are received.
* Demonstrated capabilities as an effective and well rounded leader in a production environment.
* Experience of leading groups of people in a senior management role
* Ability to confidently and effectively work in autonomy
* Comprehensive understanding of production management systems, and ability to interpret their outputs
* Proven project leadership experience
* Demonstrate experience of financial control
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritising work for self and others according to business needs
* Have awareness of modern manufacturing practices
Salary is negotiable on experience