Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Have you worked within Manufacturing/ Engineering?
Are you electrically biased?
We're looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for specialist manufacturer based in Warrington. You will be responsible for providing an electrical/electronic maintenance service for the installation of all plant, equipment and factory service units.
* To diagnose and rectify all faults of an electrical/ electronic nature, using wiring diagrams, manuals, drawings and sketches, for all plant, equipment and services.
* To follow electrical/ electronic planned maintenance programmes.
* To initiate and carry out electrical modifications to new and existing plant equipment and services.
* To recondition and rebuild electrical and electronic components, controls and equipment.
* To utilise and follow the administration control systems of the maintenance and associated departments in the normal course of employment as an electrician.
* To accept job priority instructions from shift supervision/ management.
* To accept responsibility for all work carried out.
* Must have received a formal recognised course of training in electrics/ electronics.
* Able to read complex electrical/ electronic wiring diagrams, able to make working sketches, and to work from verbal instructions.
* Able to use all electrical/ electronic measuring, testing and calibration equipment provided.
* Be conversant with IEE Wiring Regulations.
* Competent with PLC control systems.
* A three shift working pattern - 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am
* Salary - £36,902.58 pa
To apply for the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on (phone number removed)/ (phone number removed) or please click apply now