Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
This progressive firm of structural engineers has extensive experience in buildings structure design engineering, with work spanning across all major buildings types, with a particular focus on commercial, residential, educational sectors and bespoke structures.
Over the last 10 years this 92 strong consultancy have won numerous RIBA and IStructE awards.
The salary for this role will be £30,000-£40,000, and includes a full accredited training scheme to become chartered, as well as bespoke training sessions to suit individual needs.
Call (phone number removed) to discuss further.
- Refurbishment of a Grade II venue in Camden
- New build RC hotel in Fitzrovia with 3 storey basement
- New prime residential 4 storey basement in Knightsbridge
- New Build mixed use development (£120m)
- Hotel cut 'n' carve with horizontal and vertical extensions (£50m)
- New build private school (£18m)
You will get:
- Top Salary
- Annual bonus (8% of basic salary)
- 23 days leave + 3 extra days at Christmas
- Subsidised gym
- Annual office trip (recent weekend trips include Munich and Copenhagen)
- Full accredited training scheme to become chartered
- Bespoke training sessions to suit individual needs