Estate Agent/ Property Investment
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
* Low Fell, Gateshead.
* Newly refurbished office.
* Award winning agent- 5 years in a row.
Area the Estate Agency covers-
* Basic Wage £18,000
* OTE £20,000 - £22,000
Hours of Work-
Friday 8:30am-12:00pm or 8:30am-5:00pm (every other week)
Saturday 9am-2pm (every other week)
The Role-(outbound and inbound)
* Answering the phone to book up new appointments, taking enquiries and canvassing our database of prospective buyers. Full training will be given on the Estate Agency Package that is used by the company.
* Calling warm leads that have entered their details on the internet to sell their property. The aim of this call is to confirm the details of the enquiry and to book up a new appointment.
* Prospect the various FOR SALE websites to obtain investment deals.
* Managing pipeline of business to a specific deadline by speaking to sellers, buyers and solicitors.
* View prospective investment properties and package them up for investment deals. This will involve negotiating the right purchase price, understanding the refurbishment which is needed to improve the property and an understanding of the end value of the property once it has been refurbished.
* Lettings viewings and move-ins.
* Being able to generate rapport quickly with new clients and build relationships based fundamentally on trust and ethical selling over the phone.
* We are not looking for high pressure sales staff, rather we are looking for consultants who can adequately diagnose and understand their client's property investment requirements and then go ahead and sell our properties matching those requirements with the attributes of our properties.
* You need to be tenacious and know how to accept rejection as well as possessing a relentless attitude to work hard.
* Good sales skills.
* A good understanding of yields and percentages.
* Must have a track record in Estate Agency/ Property Investment.
* The candidate will have excellent organisational and time management.
* Will have an interest in property.
* Driving licence