Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
They are a family owned food manufacturing company that has expanded rapidly in the past few years.
They are known for their high-quality products and for investing heavily in the training and progression of their employees.
About the Role
As a member of the Hygiene Team you will ensure that all areas of the factory are operating to the highest standards of hygiene; whilst working in a manner that satisfies Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking cleaning tasks detailed in the hygiene schedules, including cleaning amenities and staff facilities areas
* Undertaking detailed cleaning of factory floors, walla and equipment as instructed
* Daily maintenance of staff facility stocks e.g. PPE, soap, toilet roll and blue roll; ensuring that all items are available to employees, as required.
* Undertaking stock checks of hygiene materials and facilities/PPE stocks on weekly basis.
* Minimising waste of stocks, chemicals and water whilst undertaking duties within the department.
* Undertaking any other duties as may be required within the general scope of the role.
Hours, Location & Pay
* You will work 40 hours per week, 3:30pm-11:30pm Monday to Thursday and 2:30pm-10:30pm on Fridays.
* This is a temporary to permanent position and you will be rewarded with an hourly rate of £7.83 p/hour (paid weekly), which will incease after 12 weeks
* Our client is based in a rural area just outside Richmond in North Yorkshire so it is important that you can drive and have your own transport.
Our client is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual who would love to grow with the business.
It's great if you have previous hygiene/cleaning experience, but they will also consider people with different work backgrounds as long as you are committed and have a desire to work in manufacturing/production environment.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please register your interest and we will get in touch to discuss further.
Hygiene Operative / Industrial Cleaner / Cleaner / Manufacturing / Production / Cleaner / Cleaning Job / Hygiene Job