Fabrication Engineer / Workshop Engineer / Plastics
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
The role will require the workshop engineer to work with plastic in sheet and pipe form and work with machinery such as Lathes, Band Saws, routers and to work with hand and power tools therefore it is essential for the successful Fabrication Engineer to have experience in this.
Plastic Fabrication Engineer Position Overview
Workshop Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer required to work in South Manchester for a technical services company manufacturing plastic pipes to be used with swimming pool filtration systems. These pipes will be manufactured using pipe and sheet plastic.
Plastic Fabrication Engineer Position Requirements
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience with bending, welding and assembling plastic in pipe and sheet form
* Based in South Manchester
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings
* City + Guilds and/or NVQ qualification in engineering
* Experience in operating machines and processing materials
* Experience with the use of Lathes, band saws, table saws, routers etc….
* Must be willing to work overtime at weekends as and when required
Plastic Fabrication Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £20k - £25k DOE
* Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
* Overtime paid (Weekends only, when required)
* 20 days annual leave + BH
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment