Chef De Partie Chef
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
• Experience working with fresh food & locally sourced ingredients
• Experience with EHO and food hygiene
• Able to work alongside the Head Chef.
• Able to take instruction from the Head Chef
• GP and wastage management in Head chefs absence
• Excellent initiative
• Confident knife skills
• Experience in Italian and English cuisine preferred but not essential
• Driven by high standards and attention to detail
• Eager to introduce new ideas
Working a thirty five hour week this vacancy gives a great work life balance.
The opportunity for additional hours at a hourly rate is also available for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be eager to push the business to the next level with food service. The restaurant is looking to develop and move forward and this role will be key to the success of the venue.
This position is permanent.
For further information please contact the Stafford office on (phone number removed).
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Detail 2 Recruitment Limited
Tonic Talent Ltd