Customer Support Representative
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Overall Job Role:
* Ensure all your tasks are delivered in accordance with Company Policies, Procedures and Quality Levels.
* Ensure that every customer enquiry you receive is answered promptly and processed effectively and efficiently to achieve 100% of the Company's Customer Service Target
* Assist the BDMs to provide accurate and efficient information to support the Sales Process
* To co-ordinate and act as main point of daily contact for allocated customers
* To ensure all relevant documentation is completed so that shipments are processed smoothly, complying with legislation, customer demands and Company Policies
* To champion customer services standards and actively support Quality Assurance to identify weaknesses and ensure corrective action is implemented
* Work closely and assist the Administration/Warehouse Teams to provide a seamless service
* Take every opportunity to promote the image and interests of the company with customers, suppliers and other contacts
* Actively promote teamwork within all departments, all branches, including remote workers, consultants and other companies within the Organisation
* Pro-actively manage the health and safety of yourself and others
Activities, Duties and Responsibilities
* Plan, organise and control your workload to support Business Development
* To provide service excellence for all stakeholders
* To work closely with and support all departments, providing them with relevant reports, information, data, resources and correspondence in the event of queries and/or requests for assistance
* Act as the main point of contact for assigned Key Accounts and other designated customers
* To provide support for colleagues in the event of heavy workloads and absences
* Ensure all information sent to customers is accurate, up to date and communicated thoroughly
* To ensure all product information is kept up to date and accurate
* Review, chase and update Customer estimates, Supplier orders, reservation and other areas of outstanding information within the department.
* To ensure Company housekeeping is maintained to a high standard at all times
* To comply at all times with Customer, Supplier, Company and Legal requirements
* Actively protect company information, customer confidentiality and personal security
* To review, report and monitor all customer feedback
* Ad-hoc tasks for Line Manager as required
* To assist the Management Team with all reasonable requests
The post holder will be required to perform other reasonable duties at the request of senior staff. This job description is subject to amendment in line with the developing service and following consultation with the post holder.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a great team within a superb employer.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
CLEARLINE RECRUITMENT LTD
Travail Employment Group : Burgess Hill