Support Services Officer
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
* Dependent upon the service area in which the post holder is appointed the major tasks will vary to a greater or lesser degree. However, the expectation will be that the post holder will work flexibly and in a peripatetic manner across Children's Social Work and Specialist services supporting colleagues in business support functions as and when required.
* Undertake a range of tasks which will give additional support to workers and enabling them to focus more time on working directly with service users. These tasks will include direct discussion with service users and other professional colleagues.
* Ability to manage own workload , work under pressure and to tight deadlines and identify priorities
* Excellent typing and word processing
* Budget monitoring
* Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work independently and as part of a team - good organisational skills
* Complex note taking
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch
ISS Facilities Security