Infrastructure Cloud Team Lead
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Talent International
I am working with a well-established and well known organisation in the heart of Manchester City Centre who are looking for an Infrastructure Cloud Services Team Lead to manage a team of Azure Infrastructure Engineers and provide technical expertise and support in delivering operational infrastructure services.
What will you be doing?
- Mentoring and managing junior engineers within the team
- Road mapping and supporting senior members with strategy development
- Providing technical expertise to the specialist areas - Cloud & Web Teams
- Support and deliver Infrastructure projects across the business
- Upgrading critical infrastructure systems eg software configurations and hardware installations
- Monitoring Infrastructure systems
What are they looking for?
- Strong background of coaching junior engineers
- Capability to analyse and troubleshoot complex technical infrastructure issues
- Knowledge within Azure in the following areas:
- Network Security
- Virtual Machines
- Web Application
- Windows & Linux experience
- Ability to liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with private cloud platforms - VMware
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of work hours
- Time management and organisation skills
In return they can offer you competitive benefits with flexible home working.
Please apply directly!