Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Eames Consulting Group Ltd
£600/day (Inside IR35)
3 Month Contract
My client, a tier 1 Bank are looking to recruit in their Trade processing & Management (TPM) function within Derivative Operations. They are looking for an experience TPM Analyst to work on an initial 3 Month.
The TPM Analyst will have expertise in the below:
- A strong risk focus and maintaining a robust control environment is essential.
- Controls (both process and project) are key to meeting respective targets. Equally critical to understand BAU processes to ensure control framework is suitably positioned to meet regulatory or industry requirements
- Promptly raise control and process issues with line management, attend weekly controls meetings and provide daily MI to highlight volumes and outstanding
- Working closely alongside Technology and Operations to ensure successful delivery, communicating effectively with the business via weekly governance meetings.
- Ensuring adherence to FIM/Controls
- Strong team working skills, ability to work closely with and influence a broad range of stakeholders.
- Capital Markets knowledge
- Trade capture and trade life cycle knowledge
- Murex/XFOS experience
If this opportunity is of interest and you wish to discuss further, then apply here!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.