SR.ON-SITE TECHNICIAN - WESTMINSTER/CROYDON - CONTRACT
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Project People
TSOT SENIOR ON-SITE TECHNICIAN - ONSITE- WESTMINSTER/CROYDON - LONG TERM CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Public and Defence Sector is looking for an Onsite Senior Technician acting as a Tech Bar-tech support - VIP support. Need to be flexible.
Duration: Long Term - Until June 2025
Location: London - Westminster/Croydon - Must be flexible and must work on either sites as required.
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Duties include working on a Tech Bar, call management and updating, CMDB updating and management. VIP support where required.
- Stock management (ordering/deliveries) Some support of local sites is also required (within one mile of the main site.
- Good communication skills and being a team player is essential.
- Support hours are 08.00-18.00 Mon to Friday (7.5 hour shifts)
- Service Now knowledge would be useful
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.