Compliance Analyst/Specialist - Consumer Lending - FS
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Project People
Compliance Analyst/Specialist - Consumer Lending/Insurance - IT Transformation - Mobile Telecoms
initial contract to end of June 2023 working for leading mobile telecoms operator in Berkshire.
Working as part of the IT Transformation Compliance Team to enhance testing capabilities across key processes within the FS, regulatory & compliance landscape. Experience working in IT Transformation environment is essential along with experience in consumer lending or insurance compliance - FS.
The role requires:
- Must have experience of financial services insurance, lending environments, understanding of pricing and control in a lending environment, and proven experience and understanding of the related compliance & regulations within FS & Lending
- Able to review process documentation, with key understanding of how technical specifications within an IT systems environment address regulatory obligations
- Able to review process documentation vs key relevant compliance criteria, and then collate evidence to help the Compliance Team build a go/no go decision for key decision gates.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate, escalate and condense information effectively.
- Experience in Testing IT systems from a regulatory & compliance perspective in lending - lending finance area (ie loan management platforms). (Note - we are NOT looking for a Test Manager)
- Create plans that are interlocked with the Work Package leads for Technical Compliance & Regulatory requirements and ensure the right artefacts are provided by DSIs to evidence regulatory requirements. These plans are communicated and interlocked with the department and the wider business readiness teams (including LGRA).
- Ensure technical compliance Risks, Issues and dependencies are raised when relevant, have clear mitigation plans and are communicated and understood by internal team and LGRA teams.
- Monitor and track Compliance & Regulatory deliveries against the agreed plan holding teams to account to hit agreed timescales. Communicate any changes to all impacted stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people of all levels in various teams and multiple delivery partners.
- Ability to take large pieces of technical regulatory information and to simplify & chunk them into relevant information for the respective teams within business readiness.
This person is ultimately responsible for ensuring that any of the systems (CRM, Billing, external website etc) are compliant from an FCSA point of view ie ensuring they conform to regulatory requirements.
This person will already be an SME from a Financial Services point of view and will already understand the regulatory requirements to ensure the systems are compliant. They will then work with the Technical Teams (external) to check what they have built and tested complies with the business's requirements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.