Senior On-site Technician
Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Project People
Senior On-site Technician- (Security Cleared)
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require an Senior On-site Technician to join their successful Practice on an Contract basis.
Duties include working on a Tech Bar, call management and updating, CMDB updating and management. VIP support where required. Stock management (ordering/deliveries) Some support of local sites is also required (wihin one mile of the main site.
Good communication skills and being a team player is essential.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
- Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Successful solution designs implemented.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
- Service level requirements met.
- Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- Problem ownership demonstrated.
- Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
- Successful track record of leading small projects.
- Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
- Successful track record of working with third parties.
- Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
- New business secured and successfully implemented.
- Skills Matrix up to date with products/systems/technologies and techniques.
- Contribution to product forums and working parties.
- Up to date personal learning plan available.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.