Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Morgan Law
Morgan Law are excited to be working with a client based in London recruiting for a two new Workforce Analysts one on a permanent basis and the other on a 9-month FTC. The post holder will be responsible for maintaining established control using ESR Work structures, support managers in managing changes to their establishment & people and other key establishment metrics. Hybrid working role 2/3 days on site per week.
- Deliver high quality, workforce reporting service to Care Groups. This will involve producing monthly performance reporting packs, along with other key workforce metrics.
- Be responsible for maintaining information systems and undertake systems related activities/projects.
- Assist in providing information, reports for ad hoc internal and external enquiries such as FOI's requests
- Carry out workforce systems cleansing and work with customers to prevent issues.
- Work with managers and staff to ensure that data is accurate, owned and kept updated.
- Extensive experience of working in an analytics's function, in the NHS
- Experience of working with workforce data desirable
- Experience of project and or programme management techniques and tools such as Prince 2 or Managing Successful Projects
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment
- Demonstrated experience of leading projects in complex and challenging environments