Posted on Nov 21, 2022 by Henderson Scott
Cloud Architect - Remote - €160,000 + Benefits
My client are developing a new SaaS product and need a Cloud Architect as a core contributor. You will help design and develop cutting edge solutions for complex data operations and analytics.
- Design, build, orchestrate, and automate infrastructure, applications, and monitoring tools
- Help establish best practices, document designs, and mentor junior team members
- Define requirements, estimate work, track dependencies, report progress, highlight blockers
- BA/BS preferred in a technical or engineering field
- 4+ years experience
- SaaS background is very desirable
- Experience with cloud-native development with cloud providers like AWS, MSFT Azure, or GCP (eg AWS - API Gateway, Lambda, SMS, ECS, EKS, etc.)
- IaC experience such as Terraform
- Experience with Docker and orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience designing robust systems for HA, Fail Over, and Disaster Recovery
- Experienced in the design, configuration, and maintenance of services for metrics, logging, and monitoring of the platform using tools such as ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Experience with CI/CD and testing and familiarity with tools such as Jenkins and Git workflows.
- Familiarity with different types of databases and cloud native variants (eg Snowflake, BigQuery, RDS, Redshift, Neptune, DynamoDB, Cosmos, Athena)
- Experience contributing to a production code base
- Experience with DevOps best practices and tools such as Github, related automation, etc
- Experience designing and automating ETL/ELT workflows using cloud services such as AWS data pipelines, Glue, EMR, and airflow or Azure DataFactor
If you are interested in learning more please apply and we can arrange a conversation at a time that suits you?